Why is it challenging to manage finance for growth?
A. It’s challenging to manage finance through growth because of:
- Insufficient experience or skills in financial management or planning
- Poor decision making on investment in the business to create growth
- Cash depleting through growth is daunting and can be risky, often leading to a cut on discretionary spend on the very business development activity that will improve and grow the business
- Underestimation of the finance required to achieve the growth wanted
- Unforeseen demands on finance and unexpected issues with debtors adding to already stretched finances
- Not proactively anticipating financial difficulty, when often it’s more challenging to source finance when things get tough
- No solid financial business plan to clarify growth strategy, or access finance through debt or equity finance
How can we help?
The ‘Building Your Finance’ suite of services are designed to help you balance your ambition with your ability to fund it, in alignment with your attitude to risk. Success or failure ultimately comes down to the success of your financial management. You will need to clarify what financial success means for you and how best to achieve it through your business.
Whether you want to attract an investor, obtain a bank loan, or fund your growth organically, these services will help you consider how you can liberate your finances to speed your growth.
Our objective is for you to be equipped to manage finance and empowered to go for growth. You will learn how to confidently grow your business by making better decisions, based on solid financial management. You will learn a business growth model to help you make sense of your financials and help you avoid the pitfalls of growth.
This is delivered through the following coaching programmes, training events and consultancy.
1/2 day Workshop on 'How to drive your business to the next LEVEL'
This is a half day Masterclass designed to give clarity on how to break past current obstacles to growth and start to move towards the next level in your business. It is ideal for Business Owners with little experience of Engineering Business Growth and wanting to see what we are about before deciding whether to do something more significant, or if budget is tight and you are looking for a low priced way to consider how you are going to develop your business.
The masterclass is followed by an opportunity to hear more about the Engineering Business Growth Club having experienced what it’s like. However businesses will find this Masterclass enables them to get an idea of if and what support they need from us other than the Club option as it helps identify primary development areas, and can be followed by a discussion with one of the members of our team.
CLICK HERE to find out more.
12 month Group coaching programme
A “group coaching” programme, designed and delivered to support ambitious business owners to develop their strategy and build momentum, knowledge and skills to maintain sustained progress towards their business goals.
Focusing on the leadership, management and strategic development of all areas of the business; sales, marketing, operations, finance, talent.
This programme is idea for Business Owners who are frustrated with progress and committed to changing things for the better. For Business Owners who see the importance of accountability and the value of working with other Business Owners.
CLICK HERE to find out more.