Next LEVEL Business Scorecard
This is a business
Lucrative, Efficient, Value Giving, Values Driven, Enjoyable, Life fulfilling.
By assessing where you are with your business you will see where your current challenges lie and where to focus your attention to make changes and improvements to drive it to the next level.
CLICK Next to access the scorecard now or read below for further instructions.
The process to get the most out of the “Next LEVEL Business” Scorecard:
- Complete your scorecard for each of the 6 core drivers for growth
- Score where you see your business right now
- Score where you would like your business to be in 12 months
- Make a note under your scores giving yout immediate thoughts and reflections, elaborating on where you are now and where you want to be. Give yourself a score as to how driven you are to change things.
- Once you have completed the scorecard, fill in your details to receive a report of your outputs and the supporting guide to help you strengthen your scores in each of the areas: Developing the 6 Core Growth Drivers for a Next LEVEL Business
- Work through the supporting guide to help you to maximise the use of this information to move your business forward
Instructions for completing the ‘Next LEVEL Business’ Scorecard:
1-3 representing a “Struggling” level of this in the business right now
4-6 representing a “Frustrated” level of this in the business right now
7-9 representing a “Successful” level of this in the business right now
10-12 representing a “Game Changing” level of this in the business right now
Read through all 4 boxes first and then use the numbers as a scale to help you plot where out of the 4 boxes you see the most likeness to the description in your business right now. Put your number in the
Not every word in the appropriate box may resonate with you so just get a sense of which statement is the most relevant for you as you see it and then use the range of numbers to help plot if you are only just in that box, in the middle or on the way out. For
Please then put a score in the
We really encourage you to capture your thoughts by making notes to elaborate further on where you are now and where you want to be. Make the notes as robust as possible so you can refer back to them when completing the guide to help you make the most of this exercise.
CLICK Next to access the scorecard.